Monday, September 24, 2012

Sibling Love

This morning, we opened one of Allyson's birthday gifts: princess dress-up.  She absolutely loved it and you should have seen her walk around in her those high heels.  And when I asked her to look at the camera, she would give me the pose below on the right.  It was too cute!!
 

While Jase and I were having school this morning, I found Allyson loving on Finn.  It was super sweet and I had to capture it.  My favorite is when she tells me "Mommy, your baby is so sweet" and "your baby loves me".  It is so funny how she calls him my baby!

While I was making the kids' lunch I noticed how quiet they were, so I had to peek in the playroom and saw them playing together.  They are usually going in opposite directions: he is playing Legos upstairs or running around the house with his sword or light saber and she is looking at books or playing kitchen.  It was nice to see them sitting down and conversing with one another.  I chuckled when I heard Ally say "Cheers Jase!"

No comments: