Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another W

"I said a boom chicka boom. I said a boom boom chicka boom. I said a boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom!!"

So tonight we played a team that has beat us all 3 times this season. And we had a chance to beat them at least 2 out of the 3 times, but couldn't pull it off. Tonight was the night we did it!! So proud of Jase and the boys on his team. And even after devotions, Jase was still saying "man I still can't believe we beat the Giants!!" So cool!

This means we move onto the final game tomorrow night...the championship game!! Bad News Bears here we come! Lol! We are playing a team tomorrow night that also beat us all 3 times during the season; they have a great team, but so do we. {For the record, we got 3rd in league play behind these two teams...so we didn't lose to everyone!} But tomorrow would be a great time to break that losing streak against them!


Super game boys!!! "We are proud of you say we are proud of you"!! Do you have these chants in your head now?? Me too!
Coach talking to the boys and congratulating them on a great game!
So last night I helped out on the field, and I look up and I see my sister out there tonight! Haha!! I had to snap a pic real quick! She was catching balls for the coach.  Not sure if she volunteered or he asked! Too funny!  It wasn't 5 seconds later and I was out there as well, helping them get warmed up.  Come game time we were off the field this time though. Which was completely fine because I was a nervous wreck at the beginning of this one!! So neat that we pulled it off!  Final score was 22-16.

No comments: