Friday, May 31, 2013

Moody Gardens

Since Daddy has been traveling so much this year and we have been super busy with baseball since February, we haven't taken much of a breather at all.  We planned a short get away over this past Memorial Day Weekend to Moody Gardens in Galveston.


We visited Palm Beach all three days and had a blast each time.  There was plenty to do there to keep us entertained: lazy river, slides, beach, splash pad and a wave pool.  Nanny and Aunt Alisha surprised us Sunday afternoon and we got to spend some time with them at Palm Beach!


The Aquarium Pyramid was pretty neat and we loved seeing all of the underwater creatures in there!


Below are the only 2 family photos we got all weekend long...I'll take what I can get!  :-)



We saw 2 movies on Sunday: sharks and butterflies.  Shawn and I had seen the sharks one before and it is ok, but the butterfly movie was actually pretty good.  



Next we ventured in the Rainforest Pyramid.  I think this was my favorite! I loved looking at all of the flowers and plants and trying to spot the different creatures!


And right before we left the enclosed butterfly area, I had a friend come and visit me! This kids thought this was super cool!


And here is Miss Hollywood looking at her map and navigating us on where to go...even though she was way behind us!!


We ended up buying a season pass and look forward to returning over the summer for some more family fun!

No comments: