Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Game Ball

Last night playoffs started for the Blue Jays.  We were playing a team that we have beaten 3 times before, but hey you never know.

The first inning our boys held them to 1 run, but then they held us to 2 runs...YIKES!! Shortly after that we started hitting the ball and making outs and we never looked back!!  We ended up winning 17-10!!  Go Blue Jays!!  Jase made some great stops at second base and caught at least 4 balls from the short stop for force outs at 2nd! He hit the ball well this game too.  I was super proud of him!! At the end of the game, the coach awarded him with the game ball...Jase was so happy!!  We were all so happy for him as well!!


Oh and one other thing...I helped coach this game!!!  They needed one more coach tonight, so I stepped up to the plate and helped out!  I actually loved it!  I enjoy the sport and love this age of kids, so it was a win-win!  All of the boys are great kids and it was so funny to hear each of them tell me these lengthy stories in 5 seconds until the next ball was hit. You better watch out, I might be getting my own team together this fall!  Kidding!!



Only thing that would have made this night better is if Daddy was here to see it.  I know he is working hard to provide for us though.  Love and miss you, Dad!

No comments: