Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hillsong United

Tonight was date night for me and the hubby! Woohoo! I had bought tickets to a Hillsong United concert, a Christian praise and worship band. We were excited about our night out!

Before the concert we stopped at Pappasito's! Can you say delicioso? We shared fajitas...the chicken fajita meat dipped in their butter sauce, enough said! I might have had a tortilla too! So good! 


The worship time was so uplifting and moving. I just love all of their songs and you could feel The Lord move in the midst of the Reliant Arena. There was one song "Oceans (Where My Feet May Fail)" that was so moving. Here are some of the lyrics:

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

Trust without borders, take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior. Great words to ponder on and examine my life against. 
Here are a couple of clips from the show tonight. Shawn and I had an amazing time worshiping the Lord together. So thankful.





No comments: