Sunday, December 15, 2013

Party Central

Yesterday we had a busy party day. Things come in 3's right? Well our parties sure did on Saturday. We started off our day at Chuck E. Cheese! Who doesn't enjoy some fun at CEC? The party was at 10 am, so it really wasn't that crowded, which was nice. Just look at my little man, he is getting way too big, way too fast! A week shy of 17 months.
And look at this girl, she was completely giddy when taking pictures with CEC! Last year this time I don't think you would have caught her near him, but not this time, she was taking full advantage of this photo opp!
Next we went home for a wardrobe change and were off to a Tea Party. Her best friend, Rylee, was celebrating her 5th birthday and she was all excited about it! Sara did a great job setting it all up and the theme was too cute. The girls enjoyed being big girls and sitting at the table with their friends and having a spot of tea {or apple juice!}.

This group picture is just too cute. Some of their personalities just come right off the picture when you look at it. I hope these girls are friends for many years to come!
And the last party, I didn't get any pics from; too busy chasing around kids {or maybe eating...I can't remember!} haha! We were celebrating one of our best friend's 40th birthday. The friends, fellowship and food were great! Always a great time when we're together. Love them to bits!

Speaking of parties. Ever since the Kayak Party back in October Allyson has not stopped "planning" parties. I mean all of us in the house have celebrated our birthday's since then, we've had parties for her imaginary friends, you name it we've done it. Tonight we were sitting around at the table and she told me "Mom you're baking the cake for the Disney Junior party tomorrow, right? Mom, thumbs up {as she holds up her thumb}." It was too funny! We all just started laughing! Then she told my mom and sister that they were coming over to help decorate for the party. She has been inviting EVERYONE over for these parties. Just last Tuesday she brought one of her gymnastics teachers an invitation she made {a piece of paper with writing/scribbling on it} and told her she was invited to her party. Geez!! What have I created...besides a little mini me with the party planning?!?!

And I debated on posting this, but c'mon we're all real people and who doesn't like a good laugh? {I hope you're not eating or have a weak stomach!} We got home and were about to go upstairs and tuck the kiddos into bed, but I wanted to take my shoes off first. Well, I pulled off my first boot and look what I found!!!
I mean, I have sock fuzz every now and again, but this was outta control {and apparently picture worthy, photo credit: Shawn}. I just could not {and obviously still not} get over how much there was! I'm glad to report that the other foot didn't have near as much. Ha!

No comments: