Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ally's shopping trip

Sister Sue had pictures this morning at school. Hard to believe that this year of preschool is half way over. I can't wait to see the proofs soon!
As I was tucking Allyson in bed tonight, she started talking about a shopping trip she had went on this past weekend. She told me "Mom, I had a vanilla shake at the mall. And there is this new store: Dillard's, you would love it!" Hahaha! As you can tell I haven't taken the kids to the mall too many times!

My mom said she loved it. She tried on like 20 pairs of shoes and several hats. Look at some of these pics my mom took. And the pictures of her in the hats, she told my mom that was her model pose!! I'm going to have my hands full with her! Makes me think of that Travis Tritt song "I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!"

No comments: