Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ballet Class

For the past couple of months Allyson has been talking about ballet class and asking when she was going again. Geez. This school year we decided to let her try gymnastics instead of ballet and tap. She has made great strides with gymnastics, but keeps talking about ballet.

So, I called around to see if she could still sign up for a class or if it was too late. The city class was closed, but the place where she took dance last year was a go. When I told her we were signing her up...she was so excited! We got out this afternoon and bought her some more ballet shoes and she was ready to go!

After we got home from class I asked her which one she liked better "gymnastics or dance". She said dance because they have stamps!! Are you kidding?!? I told her "Ally we have stamps at home! You can't like dance more because they stamp your hand!" Crazy girl!

We will definitely cut back on gymnastics, but I don't have all the details worked out yet, but I'll get it figured out soon. For now she will be going to ballet once a week and she is happy!

No comments: