Saturday, January 4, 2014

Basketball Season is in full swing

This morning Jase had his first game of the season. He played 2 years ago for the YMCA, but half of the time he was on the other team since they always needed a player. It was definitely a "fun league" and not so much of a learning one. This year he is learning tons, which is great!
I loved this. They opened up in prayer together as a group and at halftime they had devotion time. Giving God glory, no matter what we are doing!
Here is a clip of his first game. He got to shoot once and pass the ball in a couple of times. He really enjoyed the game!
This afternoon I was in the kitchen cooking and I looked up and found the boys practicing. Daddy was working with him on fundamentals and situations. I just love a good day at home with my family: this is truly where my heart is happy.

No comments: