Thursday, December 8, 2016

Fun Christmas Party

Every week the kiddos and I attend Classical Conversations for homeschool. For the first 10 weeks this fall semester I was a tutor who taught Finn's class for 3 hours. Well tonight, Frankie gave the tutors a Christmas party and it was so much fun!

We all arrived at Chuy's Mexican restaurant and Frankie had the table set and ready to go. She told us it was time to get ready for the party. First off we had to put on our head gear {antlers}, then we had to take off our earrings and put on our new earrings, which were mini bows for gift wrapping! We were all cracking up. Below Frankie is putting on her earrings and Lacy is modeling her new look.
Muffet and Joleen are putting on their earrings too!
Next up: lipstick. Everyone had a the reddest wet-n-wild lipstick sitting in front of them. It was hilarious! We also added a flashy garland necklace!
Checking my lipstick out!
Lastly: nails!! Mine were gaudy as all get out! I think gold was flaking off as I was sitting there! LOL! And super long, definitely not sport length.
Here we are sitting in the middle of Chuy's with all this par-tay attire on! It was awesome! We had such a great time. Frankie also had a phrase under our appetizer plate that we had to try to work in during conversation. And the whole point was to make it believable and not be called out on trying to work it in. I tried, but I just couldn't think of how I was going to fit in "I stole a teacup from the cupboard!" Someone did fit theirs in and once we found out it was her phrase it was even funnier. So thankful for this community, fellow homeschool moms and ladies I call sisters in Christ.

1 comment:

June's Notes said...

You made my day. That is a hilariously wonderful idea! Miss y'all!!