Saturday, December 31, 2016

Rockets Game

Earlier in December we got tickets to see the Houston Rockets play the Dallas Mavericks at the American Airlines Center on December 27th. Even though we live up north now, we are still supporting our Houston teams! We had no idea we'd have family up, but it worked out great! We took Alisha and Michael to the game and my mom held down the fort at home with the kids, what a blessing that was!
Me and my little Sis!
Me and the bae! Love this man!
On one of the breaks during the game, they had the cutest race at center court. Three babies lined up and raced {crawled} to their parent at the end of the mat. 
With the Cotton Bowl right around the corner, Wisconsin and Western Michigan are already in town practicing. The teams also happened to be at the game that night and two members of each team came down to center court and had a dance off. It totally cracked me up!! I mainly recorded it for Jase to see their moves, but I thought I would share with you too! Enjoy!

No comments: