Thursday, September 29, 2011

HEB Bound & Lego City

I needed to run to HEB for a few things this afternoon, so I loaded up my list and shopping bags and the kids had to get their own bags as well.  Allyson took her purse and baby and Jase made a baggie of Lego's.

We get out to the car and open Jase's door and oh no...Jase's booster seat is still in Daddy's truck from last night.  So thankful that we still had an extra car seat in the garage.  When Jase saw it he said "oh no, that is for babies", but after I put it and he realized how comfy it was, he liked it!  He even told me that we could leave it in my car and he loved that he could sit "criss-cross applesauce" in it.  I'm so glad that he embraced the car seat and we avoided a melt down.


After we got home, we ate lunch then I laid Allyson down for a nap.  Jase assumed his position on the living room floor with his Lego's.  He just loves playing with them and building things...I love it!  No TV on, just my little guy at work!

Jase building his Lego City


No comments: