Friday, September 16, 2011

You've Got Mail

Both kids love to check the mail everyday.  If we are coming home and it is time to check the mail, then Jase checks it from inside the car since it's on his side.  This is his new thing I am letting him do and he loves it and thinks he is so big.  Our mail usually runs late, so most of the time me and the kiddos walk outside and check it together.  Allyson loves to inspect every piece of mail and usually claims one piece as her own.


Ally said "oh pizza, yum!"
This morning Allyson and I rode to Livingston to visit Nana and I'm so glad that we did.  We spoke about fond memories we have of one another and I was able to read a tribute letter I wrote to her.  We held hands and I cried the whole time I read it, but I'm so glad I was able to thank her for being her and being there for me.  And she just lit up as Allyson danced around the room.  My little Ally is such a joy and I'm glad that she was able to visit with her great grandmother one more time.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She is concentrating on reading her mail!!! Sweet girl, she is starting to look like such a big girl and not a baby anymore :)

Jessica said...

I know, she is growing up way too fast!!