Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family Night

On Monday evening me and the kids went over to my mom's house to visit for a bit.  My MawMaw, Pappy and Aunt Carole Ann were in town from Louisiana and were leaving the next morning.  The kids love to play at Nanny and PawPaw's house and enjoy being the center of attention . . . imagine that!!

My Pappy just loves the little ones.  You should see his face light up when he sees them, there is not much like it.  He has Alzheimer's and is at a stage where he doesn't really know who you are and most of the time he doesn't know where he is at, but when he sees Finn he just smiles ear to ear and begins to talk to him . . . melts your heart to watch.  Very thankful that my children can brighten his day from time to time.  Cherish every moment.

No comments: