Thursday, November 8, 2012

Picture Overload

So I have came to the conclusion that I take a few pictures!!  You only see a sliver of what I actually take.  The kids are growing up so fast, I just want to document every little thing to keep the memories alive. Here are some pictures from this past weekend to present.

At Jase's soccer game this past Saturday! Do you see Jase?


I bought Ally some new boots and she liked them! They looked too cute on her, if I do say so myself!This was after church on Sunday.


Monday afternoon Jase came down stairs with fabric tied all around him and even broke out his baseball pants!! It's hard to see in this picture, but he has tan strips of fabric in between the red ones.  He told me he was creating a pattern like his Lego man. Also, the Lego man has one brown hand, so Jase tied fabric around one of his hands to resemble that. The Lego man is carrying a sling and Jase has on a belt of glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets for his sling!  I love his imagination!


 
The International Children's Choir performed a mini concert at our church last tonight and it was great!! This organization came last year with a different set of kids, so it was really neat to have them back again.  Allyson and Jase enjoyed watching them sing and dance.
 
 
The week before last Shawn pulled the Baby Einstein jumper out of the attic and I finally finished washing the seat cover and cleaning it up.  I brought it inside tonight and Finn absolutely LOVED it!!!  He loved to hear the piano and see the lights on the keyboard light up.  I know he will enjoy playing in this!!
 


Allyson wore her owl PJ's to bed for the first tonight!! She got them last year, either for Christmas or her birthday, but they were a little big so we have been waiting to wear them.  She loved them and of course she thought of Aunt Alisha, since she loves owls!
 


 

No comments: