Monday, November 5, 2012

Sleepy babies

We were not super active today, but both of the kids were wore out after their baths tonight. Jase runs ninety to nothing (literally) all day long, so seeing him crawl up on the couch and fall asleep is not the norm. He is getting so big; he has thickened up over the past month. One morning he was getting dressed and his pants would not button at all!! The previous time he wore them they were taken in at the waist and then the next time they would not even button!!

It has been a while since I have carried them upstairs to bed; we most always put them to bed while they are still awake, but tonight I let them stay up a bit longer. And oh my . . . I could not lose momentum while carrying Jase upstairs, he is heavy!!

Love my babies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so sweet! Caden asked me to carry him the other day and I almost threw my back out! LOL They grow up way to fast!