Monday, April 15, 2013

8 Months!

So I am super late on this post!! He will be 9 months in a little over a week!  Oh well, life happens! Finn is EVERYWHERE!! There is no leaving him alone now! And the floor...I had temporarily forgot what these tiny fingers could pick up...everything! Finn Michael is getting so big {18 lb 14 oz as of last Wednesday} and is such a happy baby.  His little laugh is the cutest thing and Jase can make him cackle at the drop of a hat, it is cute.  He has even said "JJ" a few times {one of the many nicknames for Jase}.

He has been to the doctor twice in the past few weeks for being gunky and congested.  I thought for sure it was an ear infection since he has been pulling on them to no end at times.  Nope.  First time was a virus and the last time was a cold.  Thankful it was nothing serious, but I'm ready for no more runny noses!  Finn currently has 3 teeth {two on bottom and 1 on top} and his other one up top is trying to break through.  I'm sure him cutting teeth has a lot to do with his sickness, I remember this with the other two as well.  And he has started biting, it actually is a game to him and he thinks he is super cute doing it...little stinker.


Earlier this month he started standing up in his bed and playpen.  It SO caught me off guard when I would walk by and there he would be standing up, looking at me!!


Here is a clip of him on Easter waving!!  So cute!


And another one of him trying to climb earlier this month in the homeschool room.


I snapped this cute pic of Allyson while taking Finn's pictures this weekend.  She rarely looks at the camera these days, so this was golden!


And lastly, one of me with Ally helping me get Finn to smile and look at the camera!! 


No comments: