Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nanny Time

The boys hung out with Nanny this afternoon while I was with Sister.  Jase had a great time with her while I was gone.  They were outside a lot of the afternoon playing catch and enjoying the weather. When we got home, we all returned back outside and they were at it again throwing the baseball around.  They must have thrown for close to an hour while I was home.  With Shawn gone, I'm so glad that Jase was able to get this one-on-one time with her.  Nanny was doing a great job drilling him on catching pop-ups and grounders.  He has 3 games next week, so this was a great warm-up for the week ahead.


And of course, I found my little green thumb picking flowers/weeds.  Her favorite past time for sure!


So thankful for my Mom and her help with the kids and my house today.  It was a breath of fresh air.  I love you, Mom.

No comments: