Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rental Fun

This past Saturday we bought a car!! We have been thinking about buying one since I got pregnant with Finn, but wanted to wait and save up some money.  Our Trail Blazer has been a great vehicle for us; we loved it, but we were at max capacity with only 5 seats.  So, we decided to upgrade to a Suburban.  I think I am going to LOVE it, well I kind of already do! ;) I just love all the room and the option to have other people in the car with us, especially now that Jase is getting older.

We had a few things done to the Suburban, so we had a rental vehicle this week, which has mainly sat in the driveway the whole time.  This morning I was going outside to get something and the kids asked to get in it.  We all got in, PJs and all {well not me, I had clothes on!}.  The older two had so much fun pressing every button and turning the steering wheel.  They got free reign to go anywhere they wanted to, from the front all the way to the back.  We even played several rounds of hide-and-go-seek! They were so giddy, it was cute! Even Finny crawled around everywhere!

I am so guilty of not enjoying my kiddos enough and just taking in these little moments of unplanned fun.  I'm glad we spent our morning in the rental today and didn't eat breakfast until after 10 am, it made for a great rest of the day!

No comments: