Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mommy/Daughter Day

It was so nice to spend some time with my baby girl this afternoon. We went to my best friend's daughter's birthday. We enjoyed some lunch at Cafe Adobe and then headed over to Bath Junkie. 

Happy 9th birthday Madeline!
I was so excited to take Allyson there because she loves scents, sparkles and soaps!!  She was entirely too big getting her hands washed and smelling scents for her lotion.


She loves her pink, sparkly lotion!  I made ground rules and told her that this lotion would be stored in my room.  She has a reputation around here of confiscating antibacterial soaps and lotions and using them until they are GONE! I hope this $20 lotion lasts a touch longer than normal!  ;-)



I just love my baby girl and so thankful to spend this time together with her.


No comments: