Monday, April 1, 2013

Party Day

After the Easter egg hunt, we headed to the skating rink for some birthday party fun...at least I thought.  Poor Allyson was scared of the environment {dim lights, music, disco lights} so she did not skate at all.  I was bummed.  She did warm up after being there for a bit and walked around with friends, so at least that was good.  As for Jase, he was ready to skate!  Only thing is that we went through 3 pairs of skates before finding the right pair.  We also had the wheels tightened up on the last pair, which was huge for him!! I always enjoyed skating growing up and hoped they would as well.  Maybe I need to take them more often on Christian music skate nights.  I was so NOT impressed with the music they were playing while at a preschool birthday party.  C'mon...think people!


After the skating party, our day was not over.  We headed over to Shawn's parents for some more birthday fun!  Our nephew, Austin, was having his 4th birthday party!  The kids had fun playing with their cousins and I enjoyed visiting with family.




No comments: