Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Saturday morning we headed out to our local park for our annual egg hunt with our Church.  Can I just say how precious our little Finn is?!?  Love him to bits! {He is 8 months now!!}


Taking pictures of my own kids drives me curazy sometimes!!  I don't understand why it is so hard to simply look, with your eyes, at the stinkin' camera!?!?  Can you tell we had some issues with this?  Out of 40 pics, this was the best I could get.





Before the hunt, all the kiddos sat down and Mrs. Ashley walked them through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus with the resurrection eggs (I love them!). 





Finn slept through most of the festivities since this was prime time nap time for him!


We stayed a little afterwards and let Jase play some 2-touch football; he loved it!

No comments: