Tuesday, April 2, 2013

He is Risen

Sunday morning we woke up and went to our usual gathering place to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Jase was in the adult choir program this Easter and they performed it during our service on Sunday.  He loves to sing and nothing is better than singing for the Lord!


Here is the last scene that shows Jesus is alive!!  This is the cornerstone of our faith.  Outside of Christianity, all other gods are dead and are simply statues, but we serve a living, powerful God who created the universe and knows every detail about me.  I'm so unworthy of the grace He extends to me.  Thank you Jesus. {Jase is on the bottom left.}


We spent the rest of the afternoon at my mom's house.  We all enjoyed it.  They played indoors and outdoors all day long.




Every year Nanny puts together Easter baskets for the kiddos...spoiled for sure!  They loved all of their goodies.  And Finny got his first taste of some Peeps; he gobbled them up!


My mom has a sleeping mask and Allyson always plays with it when she is over their house.  So, Ally had one in her Easter basket from my mom, it was too funny!! 


My beautiful mother!  So thankful for her and all she does for us!


The kids enjoyed playing with Uncle Shannon and PawPaw all day!  Aunt Alisha joined us a little later that afternoon.  It was a great day!


No comments: