Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Uncle JoJo

Yesterday was Alisha's husband's birthday. Joseph is his name, but he now has the title of "Uncle JoJo". Alisha invited us over to her house after church tonight for what originally was supposed to be cake, but turned into a big spread of tacos and hot dogs. I myself had a taco and some frito pie. And some chocolate cake...super yummy! I definitely over ate, but it was oh so tasty. Great job on the cakes Alisha!! Obviously, he is a Cowboys fan...we still love him!! {wink, wink} 


Surprise, surprise!! Someone didn't like it when we sang "Happy Birthday". If we laugh too loud or get too rowdy, Finn is NOT a fan!


Here are some pics I got before everyone headed home. My younger brother and Joseph's sister were there, but they left before we took any pics.


And as always, the kids are a magnet when it comes to Aunt Alisha and Uncle JoJo! They just love them and I'm so thankful for the relationship they have with them. Truly a blessing. Happy birthday, Uncle JoJo! We love you!

No comments: