Monday, October 7, 2013

Daily Happenings

Since returning home from my mini vaca with the girls, we are back in full swing over here. Usually while we are homeschooling, Finn is a wanderer! He roams around around around {anyone remember that song from Eddie Rabbit "The Wanderer?}. Anyhow, last week I sat him next to me and taped a piece of paper down and put some colors in his hand. This was really his first time to color. :-) He started getting the hang of it. He actually probably felt right at home since he ALWAYS has something in his hands at all times!



Here is some footage of his first coloring experience. Nothing out of norm, just our normal daily life in the homeschool room. 


And one more clip of him babbling away. I am just LOVING this right now. So much so that I don't want him to learn how to talk. So precious. 


We visited the library Friday afternoon and the kids always enjoy it. Right when we walked in, Ally saw this scarecrow and ran over to it and said "take my picture Mommy!" So, I did not turn down a photo opp! This was the first visit where Finn has completely ran away from me...let the games begin!! 


One word: Farkle! We are obsessed. And Jase really is for that matter. If we have some spare time, he always asks to play and we usually do. Last night the younger two were in bed and he was up still watching the Texans {get cremed} with me and he asked to play. I told him I didn't want the little ones waking up to the dice rolling, so we improvised and played on the quilt! He ended up winning 2 out of the 3 games...fair and square! I love his competitive spirit...hmm, I wonder where he gets that from!?! ;-) 

No comments: