Monday, October 21, 2013

Too Big

They are just too big! 6 1/2 years, 4 years and 15 months already. These homeschool kiddos {and mom} slept in today. Since I had to have some blood work done today, I decided to take them out for breakfast {at 11:30} for some donuts. Not the healthiest choice for sure, but this was definitely a treat and is not the norm.


While our routine was not normal today, all of the kiddos responded great. They were very well-behaved at Shipley's and at my doctor's office. I was a little apprehensive about taking them to the medical center, but I am so thankful it went smooth. And to be honest that is part of the reason why I did not pop out of bed bright and early; I knew what lied ahead!

And look at this shot below!! Jase went to his basketball evaluation tonight. Shawn sent me this picture with the inscription "Made It"! Can I tell you that tears came to my eyes?!? I know, I am so sappy!! Here's to basketball season this winter!

No comments: