Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

This morning was Allyson's Fall Party at her school. All of the kids were dressed so cute. And some of the fruit treats one of the moms made were precious! Pinterest does it again! 

So there are only 3 boys out of 12 in Ally's class. It just so happened that she sat next to one when they came in the room and she was constantly talking to him the whole time. And as a matter of fact, she sat in between 2 of them! Ha! Look at these cute fruit treats one of the moms made!


Snacks, Finn and Friends!

And all my 3 kiddos this morning! Love them!

No fall festival at our church this year due to the weather, so we tried our hand at trick-or-treating. Jase and Allyson have been one other time a couple of years ago, but other than that it is foreign to them. Here are my trick-or-treaters: Cowboy Finn, Davy Crockett Jase and Sofia the First Allyson. When I look at this picture it is hard for me to believe that I have 3 kids! I mean, where has the last 6 1/2 years gone! Just crazy!


Jase and Allyson knew what they wanted to be a couple of months ago, so that was pretty easy. Jase dresses up at home all the time like Davy Crockett using his Jedi gear, so he was fine with using what he had to make a costume. Works for me. And our princess {that is showing a little shoulder!} will get plenty of use out of this dress. So fun! And Finn...Jase really wanted him to be an Indian, but I couldn't find anything on-line that I just loved in his size. I didn't even look into making him a costume...ain't nobody got time for that! I went to Old Navy last week when they had advertised $5 infant and toddler costumes and they were all sold out. Then I walked next store to Party City and saw a Cowboy costumer for $30 and decided to get it while I was out. I got home and took it out of the package and it was basically a thin jumpsuit and wasn't all that cute. I decided to take it back and piece together a costume for him. Everything he is wearing are all items that we had at home...bonus! And those are Jase's first boots!! While they are 2 sizes too big, he did great in them. And I should have gotten video of him walking around in them at home when we first put them on him...talk about big stuff!! His grin was so big on his face.

The kids had fun visiting and playing with their best friends tonight. And one of his best friends was an Indian and they "fought" one another. In the Davy Crockett movie, Davy wrestles with one of the Indians named "Red Stick" and they were re-enacting that scene. :-)


No comments: