Thursday, February 27, 2014

Star of the Week

Last week Allyson brought home a note from school saying she needed to bring one picture of herself and one of her family because she was going to be the Star of the Week! Can I tell you how excited she was?!? She told me she would be saying the pledge and would be the line leader. We practiced the pledge and she was good to go.

Then on Tuesday she came home with a Star of the Week book. It is super cute and I have to share! 
We have recently cut back significantly on bread, and of course her favorite food is tortilla and butter! She has told me a couple of times lately that we need to go visit MawMaw and Pappy and then to see her Louisiana vaca spot just melted my heart! And she loves Mommy...she is really the sweetest thing!
Next, all of her classmates drew her a picture and wrote why she is special. These were some of the best ones! Thank you Methodist! I think we will keep this for a long, long time!
Just in case you have trouble reading, here is what they say.
I play with her and Ayden loves her. -Payton
She is sweet and plays with me. -Miranda
She sparkles. I like her. -Bailey
She is my friend and I like her and play with her. -Ayden

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She does sparkle! So sweet. Way to Ally!