Friday, February 28, 2014

Vulture Class

This morning we drove out to the Armand Bayou Nature Center for a Vulture Class. It is geared for kids 4 years and younger, but we made the most of it with all the kiddos. This was my first trip out there and I was really impressed with the area and the kids loved it as well.
After spotting some vultures by the bison, we headed to the Pole House and had some craft time.
Then outside for some activities, story time, and time to be free!
We were watching turtles in the pond swim and I look up and see him laying at the end of the dock just enjoying nature. This is really his element; he thoroughly enjoys exploring in the outdoors. 
While I was dragging a bit this morning and was anxious a little about getting everyone ready and out the door, I'm so glad we went and explored together. We will definitely come back and walk the trails another day.

No comments: