Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Downtown Aquarium - July 3, 2011

Sunday after Church we (Us 4 + PawPaw, Nanny and Alisha) drove into Houston to check out the Downtown Aquarium.  Although it was smokin' hot, we still had a fun time!! Oh and this was my first time to EVER go on a ferris wheel...I'm about to be 31!! I guess I've always been scared of them and never really gave them a chance...lol! No fear no more! :)


Since we went in the afternoon Ally was tired and she had her nap while we were riding rides and playing games.  I'm glad she was able to rest while it was 100 degrees!!


The train ride was probably the most fun...I really enjoyed it and the shark aquarium on the ride was a BIG surprise! And someone woke up just in time to enjoy it!


After the train ride we let the kids play in the water for a little bit.  The floor was pretty slippery, but thankfully no one was hurt.  I'm sure they enjoyed cooling off in the water.


Had to get some family pics before we left

After the Aquarium we headed over to Hard Rock Cafe for some dinner...YUMMO!!

How fitting...kids are rockin' out at the Hard Rock Cafe!!
What a great day!!

No comments: