Saturday, July 23, 2011

Early Birthday Celebration

Laying in bed and feel like singing The Fresh Beat Band's hit song "We had a great day, it was a super way to spend some time together!" I've seen one too many episodes and could probably even do some of the dance moves...sad I know! ;)

This evening close friends and family came over to celebrate my upcoming birthday. I will be the big 3-1 on Monday! So excited about this week coming up. I leave early, and I mean early, Sunday morning for a girls trip to Chicago!!! I've never been before, so I am pumped!! I will miss my honey and the kiddos, but am looking forward to a getting away for a few days.

One of the gifts I received was a surprise photo shoot Shawn and my dear friend Rachel put together of Jase and Allyson. The proofs I've seen are just adorable of them two together..so sweet. I also got some Kim Kardashian perfume...don't hate...it smells good!! LOL! Also got some super cute clothes, a little cash flow, a pier one gift card and last but certainly not least...Shamwow!!! :) Love it!

Tonight before everyone came over I was in the kitchen cleaning the counters before prepping the food and Jase walks in. He says "Oh Mom what's that smell? Smells good!!!" I reply "that is cleaner, I'm cleaning up." SAD!! I guess he does not smell Windex Multi-Surface enough in this house to realize it is a cleaning product!! You could say that I do not keep the tidiest home in the neighborhood. ;) But I do enjoy being at home with my precious kiddos!

No comments: