Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Today we had to cool off a bit, so we went down to the pool for a little summertime fun! Both kids absolutely LOVE the water and enjoy being outside in general. I enjoy being outdoors too, but in this heat I need to be by the pool if I am sweating! :)

So, at the pool there are two slides and my kids just love them.  Jase can go down them himself...no problem.  Allyson...she can go down them, but it's probably not the safest thing for her to do alone.  So, guess who went down with her everytime...Mommy...what a trooper I was!! It was like a tidal wave everytime I went down...definitely made for 40 lb kids! LOL! Aunt Alisha joined us at the pool and she got a laugh everytime we slid down. Wedgie and all, I did it for Ally! :)

Alisha was the only one who brought sun glasses...smart of her.  I briefly looked for mine before we left, but no luck (I later found them in a bag!). Of course Jase wanted to borrow them and it wasn't long before he started putting on a little show...he is such a ham!


Before we left Allyson was playing peek-a-boo with the towel.  To be honest she was probably just trying to hide from the sun!


We had a great time and love having a pool so close to home and so cheap for us to visit. 

Btw...I am loving Picasa right now! I am slightly addicted to making collages, as if you can't tell.

No comments: