Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jase's first day of 4 yr old Pre-K

Say it ain't so!!  I can't believe that Jase is one year away from Kindergarten...currazzyy!  We have been extremely blessed by Jase.  He is so full of life, a funny kid who can make you laugh and loves the Lord.  So thankful for healthy children as well.

Friday morning I got up around 7:15 and got in the shower and got around before I woke Jase up.  About that time it is all coming back to me how much Jase is NOT a morning person.  All the more reason to move up his bedtime.  Once he finally got up and got going, he was excited about going to school.  He was so pumped to show his teacher the monkey we decorated.

I got Allyson up and got her ready in no time.  To me kids are so easy at that stage, not yet independent, but big enough to know what's going on and cooperates with me.  I wasn't exactly sure if she would understand that she would not be staying at school.  Since it was the first day I walked Jase into his classroom to drop him off.  Allyson will only go to school on MW and not on Friday's.  When we were dropping Jase off Ally pulled me towards her classroom (which is right across the hall from Jase's) and signaled to go in.  :(  I was sad that she wasn't staying, but then happy on the other hand to know that she wants to go.

I stood at the door of Jase's classroom watching him interact with a boy that walked up to him and with his teacher.  First thing he did was get his monkey picture out and show her.  She immediately commented about the bananas!!  Jase was proud! :)  I told him bye (like 4 or 5 times) and Allyson and I headed to the car.


Poor thing, Allyson was crying and not a happy camper, and I could barely strap her in the car seat.  I felt so bad, so what do I do "do you want kolaches?" Haha!! There goes eating right!  Her tears finally stopped and we went to Mornings Kolaches and sat down inside and enjoyed our time together.

Mommy & Me time!

No comments: