Monday, August 27, 2012

Pretty as a Princess

Allyson is completely obsessed with being a princess these days and I absolutely love it. She is my girly girl with sass. Now I'm not staying that she won't put her older brother in a headlock in a moments notice, but she does enjoy the frilly stuff.

This morning she was reading a princess book and I was soaking it up and was able to record some.

After reading about the princesses she wanted to look like one.





In the picture above she told me "You can be the queen!"

Jase had a first today . . . feeding his little brother a bottle. He asked if he could and when I said yes, he was so excited! So glad that he loves Finn and wants to help out!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute video! She wanted to watch a princess video in Sunday school Sunday. lol A girl after my own heart!