Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend TV

Yesterday morning Jase came in my room and said he found a show on TV to watch. He told me that it was kind of like Wipe Out, which we may have watched 1 time. I walk out into the living room and he has American Ninja Warrior on! Haha! I asked him how he found this show and he said that he just did the channel down and came across it. If you've never seen it, it is a pretty hard obstacle course people are attempting to finish and then will then qualify for the next round, ultimately competing for $500k. Yesterday it was an American Ninja Warrior marathon on TV and Jase was beyond into it!!

And as for Allyson, she is so into princesses. I bought her a Disney Princess sing along DVD last week and she absolutely loves it! I mean she gets giddy watching it . . . I love it!




No comments: