Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wii Happy!

Let me start off this post with "yes, we are behind the times!" We do not own a gaming system! My mom tried to buy one for Jase a couple of years ago, but we thought he was a little young for it at the time, so we did not end up with one.

Every time he goes over to my mom's or Shawn's parents' house he wants to play the Wii. It is like a treat for him when he goes over there. Well my mom and dad really do not use theirs at all, so they decided to let us borrow theirs for a while. Can I tell you how excited Jase was to hear that?!? My mom brought it over this afternoon and Jase could not wait for Daddy to hook it all up.



Shawn was setting up Guitar Hero for Jase to play and Shawn had to "test it out" before Jase could play. Next thing you know, Jase says "Daddy, are you going to let me play? I'm the one that wanted to play this in the first place!" Shawn and I both laughed!

Earlier this afternoon our church had a singspiration after the morning service and Shawn was going to sing "Forgiveness" by Matthew West. I got little Finny all ready and we made our way up to the church to watch Daddy perform. He did a great job and I was glad we could all be there to support him. Everyone loved seeing Finn for the first time. :-)




No comments: