Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Costume Party

This past Saturday the kids ventured across the street to our neighbor's 1st birthday and it was a spooky one; it was a costume party.  Miss Allyson was Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty and she loved every minute of it!  I put a little make up on her and she was glowing!  As for Mr. Jase, he was Luke Skywalker! Surprised?! You can even see Yoda on his back, like in Episode 5 {I had to ask Jase which episode to make sure I was correct!}



Tania did a great job with all the treats!! The kids really enjoyed eating them all and can you say Pinterest!!  I think one of my favorites was the mummy wrapped juice and yoohoo boxes!


And before leaving, they had a costume contest and all the kids were awarded little certificates.  Jase won Most Boyish Costume and Allyson won Best Princess!  The kids enjoyed dressing up, the treats and playing with friends.

No comments: