Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Space Center Houston

Today was Homeschool day at Space Center Houston, so after ballet and tap practice, we headed out there. I have never been, so this was a first for me as well. The theme was Sports-tacular, so there were a lot of sports related inflatables for the kids to play on. There was also a HUGE play gym for the kids to play in.

 
We looked at some of the space exhibits, but if I'm completely honest I had my hands full with trying to keep up with Jase and Ally, and nursing/holding Finn.  We will have to come back when Daddy can go with us.
 

The Houston Symphony had an exhibit set up and the kids had a blast playing and touching all of the instruments.




I'm glad we ventured out today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a brave women taking all three there! LOL Looks like it was a lot of fun!