Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mr. Finn is 3 Months Today!

3 months already!!!  That can't be right, but I just did the math and sure enough it is! ;-)  I took him for his 2 month check-up last week (I know, a little behind schedule, but hey I have 3 kids at home with me now!)  He weighed 12 lb 15 oz and was 23.5 inches tall.  While he's starting to beef up, he's below 50%, which is perfectly fine by me.

He has been cooing up a storm for about a month now.  He's super sweet and really a happy baby.  He occasionally has his nights and days mixed up, but overall a good sleeper at night.  When we are at home all day, he will usually take a good morning nap and sometimes an afternoon one as well, IF the older two are quiet enough that is.  I am still nursing him and he is getting supplemental formula as well to make up for my low milk supply, boo!!  First question I'm asking God when I get to heaven is why I did not have enough breast milk to feed my babies!  Partially kidding! ;-)

When he is lying on his back he can just about roll over onto his tummy; won't be long. He loves to play patty cake! Finn also enjoys taking baths, he never cries when in the water.


We are so in love with our baby boy!!! And while having 3 kids has been a lot, I definitely would not trade it for anything in the world.  So thankful for our babies and blessed by the Lord!

No comments: