Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Minnie Mouse Dancer

Today the girls were able to dress up in their costume for class!  What little girl does not LOVE to dress up?!?!  She was originally going as Tinker Bell.  We got the costume out of the closet, brought it downstairs, got her all pumped about it, then . . . I checked the tag and it said size 7/8!!  YIKES, that will not work!  Plan B in action and she picked Minnie Mouse!!  So thankful her heart was not set on being Tinker Bell.  She looked too cute this morning!


If I'm completely honest last week was not good at all during tap class.  I heard her teacher say her name several times and she is not mean at all, but Ally either has not a clue what is going on or has trouble following along.  Not sure.  I had pretty much made up my mind that we would go this week to tap and then I would only sign her up for ballet in November and drop tap.  Can I tell you that today she did better in class!! YAY!!  The first part of the class she was following along and the second part she kind of glazed over.  Super glad for the improvement though.  Her teacher said that since they do not have class this next week that she would be working on the class structure and changing it up to help keep their attention a little longer.  So glad I did not write tap off!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looked adorable. Glad to hear this week was better. So cute!

Sara Johnson said...

Rylee wore that exact same Minnie dress and ears to ballet on Tuesday. I noticed her teacher in the picture, LOVE HER!!! She is so good with them. Glad to hear she did better.