Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Party

After the wedding on Saturday we headed home and the kids changed into their costumes.  We headed to a friend's house for a 5th birthday party.  We were pretty late to the party with the wedding earlier that day, but I'm glad we ended up going.  The kids enjoyed playing and Shawn and I enjoyed visiting with friends.

Allyson dressed up as Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) and Jase was Jedi Luke Skywalker.  I did not get a good picture of him in his full costume, but my mom came over on Friday night and she made him pants and a long robe.  It looked great and he was giddy over it!!  I will do a better job on Wednesday! :-)


Paige's mom, Heather, did a great job on all the treats!!  They were all super yummy and I think I taste tested all of them! Whoops!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad y'all got to come! I finally had to throw everything out to keep from eating it!

Jessica said...

I bet! I scarfed down like 4 kit-kats and after that said "ok, enough!" And tonight is Halloween! Geez!!