Monday, October 29, 2012

Ian and Dana Marry

Saturday afternoon we drove out to Kemah to see my cousin Ian get married. He and Dana were married on a boat, which was a first for us.  I brought all 3 kiddos not thinking much about it at all; I take them everywhere with me.  All and all they were fine.  I was a nervous wreck at first because Finn was not a happy camper and was fussy.  I fed him and he calmed down and then Shawn stood up with him during the ceremony in the back.  Everyone in the wedding party looked great, especially the Bride.  The bridesmaids wore the same style of dress that I wore in Alisha's wedding last summer.




The Captain was very nice and let us hang out in his cabinet as long as we wanted.  He even let the kids steer the boat . . . Jase LOVED this!!


So happy for Ian and Dana.  May the Lord bless your marriage!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a pretty bride! Looks like it was a great wedding.