Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Outside Time

Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa {Shawn's parents} met us at Chick-Fil-A and treated us to lunch.  It was nice to get out of the house and visit with them for a bit.  The kids, of course, loved seeing them!
 
After the kids finished their meals, they traded in their prize for an ice cream cone. I had nursed Finn before we left, but he was eyeing everyone that was eating!! I ended up with Ally's ice cream cone and gave Finn his first taste of ice cream and boy was he a fan!!! He was sucking my finger like there was no tomorrow! 
 
 
Allyson was making shapes in the back seat with a straw she smuggled out the door!
 
After we got home, we went out back and played on the playset.  Finn would crack up when I pushed the kids or when I would swing with him.  I had Jase catch some of it on video! {If the video isn't shown below, you can watch it HERE.}
 
 
 

And before I went inside, I caught the kids having a light saber duel. Disclaimer: Ally would NOT stop saying the word "kill", she was way into it!! {If the video isn't shown below, you can watch it HERE.}
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the vidoes! I felt like I was watching an episode of Star Wars! I was cracking up.