Wednesday, January 30, 2013

There's an O on my nose

Finn has been teething for what it seems like 2 months now, but no teeth yet.  He has two on the bottom that are close and I would suspect they will in soon.  He wants to gnaw on just about everything.  I have these foam letters that are perfect for him and he goes to town on them.


Right before Christmas I was changing his diaper and while he was chewing on the letter O, it got stuck on his nose.  It was the funniest thing.  He would turn his head from side to side and it would stay there!


I was so glad my phone was handy and I was able to capture video of it!!



Here is also a video of him chewing like there is no tomorrow!



{Sorry if the video has an "X" on it and you cannot see it. I don't know what is going on and maybe it's just my computer when I'm using MS Explorer because when I am using Chrome it is fine...no telling!  I did include a link above each video that will take you straight to the video. If you can see the video in my blog, please disregard this message! Thanks!}

No comments: