Sunday, August 17, 2014

Houston Texans

Last night Shawn and I had a little date night, it was nice. Plus, it was a Texans preseason game, double bonus. And we were in great company...triple bonus!! It was nice to have a little down time after a busy weekend. We had a garage sale on Friday and Saturday and while it was successful for us, man oh man they are a bunch of work. I'm not wishing away time, but I sure am glad that is behind us, especially since Shawn was gone all week long and missed out on Day 1 of the garage sale! I know he was bummed. Ha!
Ok, so I bought this bracelet set forever ago, probably 1.5-2 years ago. When going through my jewelry for the garage sale, this set almost went into the sale since I had never warn it. But then I remembered the game and thought I would hang onto it. I will probably be sporting it a little more frequently this fall/winter since we are moving up to the Dallas area...I will be representing! Ha!
The East Club area {below} was very nice. At one point during the game I said "I love football season!" I have always enjoyed it and the boys in the house do too, so it's nice to have that in common with them. The Texans ended up winning 32-7 over Atlanta. Clowney played in a few series and had some great take downs in the short amount of time he was in. Definitely looking forward to him and JJ Watt teaming up on some quarterbacks! Let's go Texans!

No comments: