Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Surprise Baby Shower

I know, I know, you're tired of the all the sappy "I'm leaving posts"! I promise, I'll try not to make this one like that!! Last night I had plans to go to a Girls Night Dinner...or at least I thought I did! I walked into Gringo's and told the hostess that my party was already there "Michelle, party of 12." She said, "we don't have that, but we do have a baby shower set up for 15." WHAT?!?!? Surprise! It was totally unexpected!!
What a nice surprise. And dinner with girlfriends would have been more than enough, but a baby shower!! Wait, who's having a baby?! Oh yeah, I am! Crazy town over here!
Look at these cupcakes, too cute! So fun to celebrate the upcoming birth of Miss Maebry! She will be here in 10 weeks or less and is already loved by many!! And inside that little bag below: a piece of heaven!! Nutter Butter Truffles. So, so good!!
Here are the ladies that came out to celebrate with me! So blessed to have each one of them in my life! It was great chatting with them last night and catching up!
One of the sweet outfits I got yesterday. I would enlarge the picture, but I figured my arm looked big enough as it is. All I am missing is a tattoo that says "MOM" on my arm. It's ok, you can laugh, I did!!
Here are some snap shots of my sweet friends putting together the goodies for my shower. Just love them {and will miss them!}.
And today when I was back at my sisters, I was going through all of the gifts again and I found a surprise in one of the bags!! Sorry Gringo's, but somehow a place setting ended up in a gift!
It was a nice and relaxing evening with great friends. I'm so thankful for each one of them and will miss them dearly.

No comments: