Friday, August 22, 2014

Thursday Fun!

Yesterday morning we were able to get out with some of our best friends and have a little fun!! It was great to visit and let the kids roam and be wild and free.
I was honestly so surprised how well Finn did. He jumped and jumped and jumped. I was able to keep an eye on him the whole time from where I was sitting, which allowed him to have free reign of the entire place practically. I know he thoroughly enjoyed it. Below is some jumping video of him! It completely wore him out. After lunch I laid him down and he took over a 3 hour nap and I had to wake him up!
After we jumped, I took the kids into a furniture store to look around. In the new home Shawn wants a recliner...that is his only request. Of course the kids found this one and loved it for Daddy. I sent it to Shawn and he said "GET IT!" Even though it has to do with nature, I'm not sure it will fit in with our beach color scheme in the living room! Ha! I promise you'll get a recliner Shawn, just not in camo!
I had planned on running an errand or two last night and told Ally she could go with me while the boys stayed with my mom. Well it ended up getting a little late, so I decided not to go to the store, but Miss Allyson had her hopes on going to the store. So, we got out anyway. We pulled up to the first store and guess who is asleep?!? My little shopper! Looks like Jumping World wore her out as well!

No comments: