Sunday, October 12, 2014

37 weeks today

Today marks 37 weeks of caring Miss Maebry. I went to the doctor on Thursday afternoon and I was checked for progress. Or shall I say lack of progress! I saw my doctor's partner doctor {mine is out of the country} and she said I was not effaced any and barely {if any} dilated. I know Maebry will come when she is ready, and I don't want her to come a day earlier than she is supposed to, but this late in the game, you get very excited about the arrival of your blessing that you have carried for 9 months! While Finn was delivered before 38 weeks, Ally on the other hand was 41 weeks! So, I could very easily have 4 more weeks. That definitely would not be the end of the world, I just need a little more patience {and energy} to see me through. #Jesus
Every time Shawn takes a picture of me, sweet Ally is right there, ready to take it with me. I adore her sweet spirit. The kiddos jumped in some pictures this afternoon. As you can tell, Finn wasn't having any part of it. #reallife

No comments: