Monday, October 13, 2014

Perfect for us

Homeschooling for us has been a journey. We have are into our 3rd year of it and that is crazy to believe it has been that long already. Lots of learning, lots of trial and error, lots of patience, lots of long days. There have also been lots of smiles, lots of "ah ha"moments, lots of laughs, lots of Jesus, lots of bonding. While our days are far from perfect and we have not figured it all out {or ever will}, I truly believe our homeschool days are perfect for us. Below are the kiddos sharing lunch together at the bar. 
And last week Jase was reading his book to me and I decided to capture some of it on video; I rarely do this. And he did not know I was recording him. Watching this brings a HUGE smile to my face. I love seeing him get so excited about reading. I was far from an avid reader growing up, so I am happy to see him enjoying it. This is one of my favorite parts of the day! The video is less than 2 minutes long, take a break and watch it, you'll smile too! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caden loves to read too! I love breaking those stereotypes. Who says boys can't love to read also. Way to go Jase.