Sunday, October 26, 2014

Craft time!

I ordered a replacement part for my old sewing machine and was so excited to get it in. Well it arrived this past week and it was cracked!! Errr. I contacted the seller and they refunded my money, which was nice.
I decided I wasn't messing around anymore, and on Friday when I went to Costco, I picked up a machine. It was on sale and a good deal. Now this machine may do a little more than I will ever need, but now I am prepared. Not only is it a sewing machine, it is also a quilting machine! Future hobby maybe. Haha! I had fun doing a little crafting Sunday afternoon. I made a couple of gifts: rosette headband and a set of burp cloths. So excited to have my own machine and get crafting soon...you know in my spare time! Ha!
I also added some new wall decor to Maebry's room. Shawn had some old antler's hanging around, so I spray painted them gold and restrung them up. I found my veil {which was in Ally's nursery as well} and hung it up over the horns. I really like the way it looks. :-)

No comments: